Instructor Operating Station (IOS)
We develop an instructor operating station for monitoring and controlling the simulation.
Displaying current modelling parameters
This window displays states of Hydraulic and AI-9 Engine on-board systems at Instructor Operating Station. Also using this window instructor can introduce on-board systems malfunctions
Here you can see modelling of flight of airplane and helicopter due to their mission tasks and flight dynamics that is calculated due to mission points
- Setting up participation in training, mission selection, defining roles and environment properties
- Monitoring current parameters of a flight
- Monitoring a current state of on-board systems
- Introducing malfunctions for training the crew in extreme conditions; changing aircraft properties, such as fuel amount, utilized capacity etc.
- Monitoring a current environment situation on a map (air navigation tablet)
- 3D visualization of flight behind the modelled aircraft (or 3D out-of-cockpit view)
- Managing control flow of the simulation: pausing, fast forward, starting and stopping simulation
- Changing meteorological conditions, fuel amount etc. in real time, repositioning of aircrafts, fast forward of the simulation to a necessary time moment